GLCBC Member's photo competition
Many members within our club who are rather handy with a camera, we have decided to inspire and bring out the photographer in us all. The GLCBC will be holding a photo competition, and will be inviting all financial members of the GLCBC to join in for a bit of fun, and hopefully win an awesome prize of a $100 GLCBC merchandise voucher.
This is how it works and here are the rules.
1) Each member can submit up-to 5 seperate photographs, via email to email@example.com
2) All photographs must be taken somewhere on the Gippsland Lakes by the person submitting the photograph, and must include a boating or lakes outdoor lifestyle theme.
3) All submitted photographs will be placed anonymously and at a random order online on the GLCBC website.
4) All club members and followers of our club will be invited to view and rank each picture that they think best reflects the lifestyle of boating on the Gippsland Lakes (Each picture will have a 1-5 Star ranking tool)
5) The photograph that has the highest ranking score will be deemed the winner, in the event of a draw; the finalists will be referred to an independent photographer who will have the final call.
Entries to the photo competition start on August the 1st 2019 and will be progressively placed on line as content is submitted, the competition will be drawn on at the GLCBC marquee “leap day” February 29th 2020 at the Paynesville Classic Boat Rally.
To all who enter, best of luck and enjoy your time planning that prefect photo.