Wallagraugh EC69 built 1913

12th October 2016

Wallagraugh was built by JJ Savage in South Yarra in 1913 originally for the Syme family who then owned Fraser Island.

She is of Huon Pine on Blackwood rib construction and is currently powered by an Isuzu diesel.

Her ownership was then transferred to the Lakes Entrance Salmon Fishing Company before being purchased by Bulls Shipyard were she was used as a tow boat for the hire cruiser fleet and to drive the barge.

She is now retired from working and is still owned by the Bull family and is used for pleasure fishing and cruising around.